Cheline's Chapter

The life and stories of Evan Perry and Timothy Mark Cheline as told by their parents with the greatest love they could give.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Boys, boys, boys

Life with two boys gets very busy. We have had many visitors and lots of fun. Unfortunately poor little Timothy got a sinus infection a couple of weeks ago. He is doing better now, but he was having a hard time sleeping for a few weeks there. I guess that's the fun of siblings, is that when one comes home sick the other is inevitably going to get sick.

All three of my guys are such blessings, and I can't imagine my life without them. I never would have thought I'd have so much love to give, but I've got an abundance of it. I thank God everyday for my family.



This was "Daddy's cousin Josh" and his Uncle Richard visiting and meeting Timothy. We can't just call him Josh anymore, it's always "Daddy's cousin Josh".


So precious. Evan loves his "little brudder" so much. He is so gentle with him and just wants to be with him.

Cousins. Aunt Kira, cousin April and cousin Luca came to visit. These three were having the best time playing together. They found a new hiding place in the storage area under Evan's bed. I don't think you could find kids any cuter.


Evan got a really, really cool gift from Poppi. He got Poppi's old firefighter hat. He was so excited to try it on. It even has our last name on it. That's a pretty special gift. Thank you Poppi!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home